Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sebastian the cat gets 'grilled' - Yahoo! News: "'It's possible to work on animals the same way we do humans,' he said. 'I did it to strengthen (Sebastian's) teeth, but it had an excellent cosmetic result. The cat gets a lot of attention now. Everyone is tickled to death when they see him.'

Sebastian's two gold teeth protruding from his furry face make him seem a little menacing, like a hip-hop star's guard-cat or a movie villain's pet. The feline didn't seem too happy with his new look at first.

'He's normally around me all the time,' Steele said. 'After I put the crowns on, he didn't 'speak' to me for two days.'"

161 one pound away from my kitty. maybe i'll get it some grillz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#6699cc]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. spicysquid.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#6699cc]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]