More: You Might Be Suffocating in a Constipated Bureaucracy If...
So without further ado, here is some more of you might be suffocating in a constipated bureaucracy if...
1. You access the Internet using a dial-up connection.
2. Your cube has only enough room for an L-shaped desk and a chair.
3. You are developing enterprise software on a 15-inch monitor.
4. Management forces you to use the latest technology whether it makes sense or not.
5. Your project is suspended mid-stream because the funds run out when the fiscal year ends.
2 out of 5!