Friday, December 10, 2004

Talking House / New radio service adds to real estate saturation in our lives: "I noticed my first Talking House last month at 473 Andover St., in Bernal Heights, when I spotted a rather goofy-looking sign reading 'Talking House: Tune into 1670 AM.' Outside, the dwelling looked like a plain-Jane Marina-style, two-bedroom home over a one-car garage. But the Talking House set me straight: Encompassing 2,300 square feet on a double lot, the house boasts two more bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs behind the garage and a giant rumpus room that opens out onto a deck and the L-shaped yard. 'If you like country living, then this home's for you,' said the recording by listing agent Monique Wong-Lee. 'It's a dog lover's dream.'

"

talking house... if i get one for my apartment... then maybe i can lease out my living room.

No comments: